Are you getting an excellent pay rate, feel valued & getting plenty of work?
If not contact Red Box Teachers now!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Children's Centre lead in North London. Easily accessible via London Underground and Overground services. This is an amazing school that offers lots of support.
We are also looking for teachers for September. If you are looking for a change or a new career in a great school get in touch.
As always, we would love to hear from you if you have SEN Teaching Assistant and Learning Support Assistant experience. So, if you;
- have the skills, proven track record, patience and ability to work with SEN children
- can commit to long term placements i.e. attend work 5 days per week
- have a good work record and work ethic
- have outstanding 'provable' references from previous placements
- have worked for at least 1 year with SEN children
- have an excellent understanding of the needs and requirements of SEN children
We all know living and working in London is expensive so as a small agency we make sure you receive an excellent pay rate (call us for a comparison and see how much you will earn with Red Box, we think you will be amazed) you will also teach at some great schools, get easy clear directions and support from us when you need it! Sound good? We;
- Offer excellent daily rates of pay
- Work with dynamic, multi-cultural and supportive school
- Give easy directions and transport link information
- Offer great customer service, we listen, support and work for you!
Call us on 01932 247000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Box Teachers the agency that works for you and puts more money in your pocket, wallet, purse... you get the idea!
Other Featured Agencies
Vibe Teacher Recruitment
Want to work in Schools?
Frequently Asked Questions
CCS Framework? Time to get your skates on! By Sarah Johnston M.D. of ePayMe
How to help yourself deal with Stress
Why the new CCS Framework may reduce teacher choice & quality
Tackling Bullying in schools
Rate My Teaching Agency
We have been working hard behind the scenes at RMTA to provide a more user friendly and exciting new look for our website. If you have any suggestions or have an interesting story regarding your experiences as a supply teacher or teaching assistant we would love to hear from you: Email us at email@example.com. If you are happy for us to publish your news or story on RMTA let us know!
Rate My Teaching Agency was developed by a Canadian teacher in 2011 having previously made the move to London to supply teach, thus, having first-hand experience of how stressful the process of choosing a supply teaching agency can be. RMTA is now the leading review site dedicated to Supply Teachers and Teaching Supply Agencies working in London and the U.K.