RED BOX TEACHERS ARE NOW RECRUITING!
We have a number of Teaching Assistant positions available across London. We are looking for teachers
to cover PPA and Class Teaching roles as well as Learning Support Assistant or Special Educational
Needs Teaching Assistants. We welcome all Early Career Teachers to get in touch!
We are looking for teachers who meet the following criteria:
- ideally able commit to long term placements i.e. attend work 5 days per week
- have a good track record and work ethic
- must have references from previous placements
- have worked for at least 1 year with SEN children
- have an excellent understanding of the needs and requirements of SEN children
- have the skills, proven track record, patience and ability to work with SEN children
We all know living and working in London is expensive! We make sure you receive great pay, teach at
some amazing schools, get easy clear directions and support from us when you need it!
Red Box can offer you:
- great daily rates of pay
- work with dynamic, multi-cultural and supportive schools
- easy directions and transport link information
- excellent customer service, we listen, support and work for you!
Call us on 01932 247000 or email your CV to email@example.com
Other Featured Agencies
Vibe Teacher Recruitment
Red Box Teacher Recruitment
Guidance for parents and carers on supporting children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
Covid 19 and Face Coverings in Schools
HMRC Furlough Guidance
Teacher Salaries Set To Rise 2022-2023
The 2019 Election Party Pledges on Education
Why Supply Teaching Surveys are not helpful
Rate My Teaching Agency
We have been working hard behind the scenes at RMTA to provide a more user friendly and exciting new look for our website. If you have any suggestions or have an interesting story regarding your experiences as a supply teacher or teaching assistant we would love to hear from you: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are happy for us to publish your news or story on RMTA let us know!
Rate My Teaching Agency was developed by a Canadian teacher in 2011 having previously made the move to London to supply teach, thus, having first-hand experience of how stressful the process of choosing a supply teaching agency can be. RMTA is now the leading review site dedicated to Supply Teachers and Teaching Supply Agencies working in London and the U.K.