Are you an amazing KS2 Teacher? Red Box are currently seeking an outstanding Year 5 Teacher for our wonderful school in Hackney.
- Dynamic, multi-cultural and supportive school
- Excellent daily rate
- Easy Transport links
We are also seeking Special Needs Teaching Assistants that have undertaken SEN training and who have extensive experience of working with SEN children. Our rates of pay are excellent so if you;
- have the skills, proven track record, patience and ability to work with SEN children
- can commit to long term placements i.e. attend work 5 days per week
- have a good work record and work ethic
- have outstanding 'provable' references from previous placements
- have worked for at least 1 year with SEN children
- have an excellent understanding of the needs and requirements of SEN children
Call us on 01932 247000 or email your CV to [email]email@example.com[/email]
Red Box Teachers the agency that works for you!
Other Featured Agencies
Redbox Teacher Recruitment
Tackling Bullying in schools
Generate Payroll Solution
What A Good Recruitment Agency Does (And What They Don’t)
Why Your CV Is So Important
Physical contact with students
Rate My Teaching Agency
We have been working hard behind the scenes at RMTA to provide a more user friendly and exciting new look for our website. If you have any suggestions or have an interesting story regarding your experiences as a supply teacher or teaching assistant we would love to hear from you: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are happy for us to publish your news or story on RMTA let us know!
Rate My Teaching Agency was developed by a Canadian teacher in 2011 having previously made the move to London to supply teach, thus, having first-hand experience of how stressful the process of choosing a supply teaching agency can be. RMTA is now the leading review site dedicated to Supply Teachers and Teaching Supply Agencies working in London and the U.K.