Are you getting an excellent pay rate, feel valued & getting plenty of work?
If not contact Red Box Teachers now!
We are always recruiting for experienced SEN Teaching Assistants and Teaching Assistants that have BSL. All of our schools are easily accessible via London Underground and Overground services. We have amazing schools that offer lots of support.
We are looking for teachers to cover PPA and class teaching roles. If you are looking for a change or a new career in a great school with a great agency get in touch.
- have the skills, proven track record, patience and ability to work with SEN children
- can commit to long term placements i.e. attend work 5 days per week
- have a good work record and work ethic
- have outstanding 'provable' references from previous placements
- have worked for at least 1 year with SEN children
- have an excellent understanding of the needs and requirements of SEN children
We all know living and working in London is expensive so as a small agency we make sure you receive an excellent pay rate (call us for a comparison and see how much you will earn with Red Box, we think you will be amazed) you will also teach at some great schools, get easy clear directions and support from us when you need it! Sound good? We;
- Offer excellent daily rates of pay
- Work with dynamic, multi-cultural and supportive school
- Give easy directions and transport link information
- Offer great customer service, we listen, support and work for you!
Call us on 01932 247000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Box Teachers the agency that works for you and puts more money in your pocket, wallet, purse... you get the idea!
Other Featured Agencies
Teacher Salaries Set To Rise 2022-2023
The 2019 Election Party Pledges on Education
Why Supply Teaching Surveys are not helpful
Want to work in Schools?
Frequently Asked Questions
CCS Framework? Time to get your skates on! By Sarah Johnston M.D. of ePayMe
How to help yourself deal with Stress
Rate My Teaching Agency
We have been working hard behind the scenes at RMTA to provide a more user friendly and exciting new look for our website. If you have any suggestions or have an interesting story regarding your experiences as a supply teacher or teaching assistant we would love to hear from you: Email us at email@example.com. If you are happy for us to publish your news or story on RMTA let us know!
Rate My Teaching Agency was developed by a Canadian teacher in 2011 having previously made the move to London to supply teach, thus, having first-hand experience of how stressful the process of choosing a supply teaching agency can be. RMTA is now the leading review site dedicated to Supply Teachers and Teaching Supply Agencies working in London and the U.K.