We are now RECRUITING!
Right now we have a number of positions for Teaching Assistants in the Ealing area. If you have experience of working as a Learning Support Assistant or Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant contact Hayley now on 01932 247000 or send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also looking for teachers to cover PPA and Class Teaching roles across London. If you are looking for a change or a new career in a great school with a great agency get in touch.
- have the skills, proven track record, patience and ability to work with SEN children
- can commit to long term placements i.e. attend work 5 days per week
- have a good work record and work ethic
- have outstanding ‘provable’ references from previous placements
- have worked for at least 1 year with SEN children
- have an excellent understanding of the needs and requirements of SEN children
We all know living and working in London is expensive so as a small agency we make sure you receive an excellent pay rate (call us for a comparison and see how much you will earn with Red Box, we think you will be amazed) you will also teach at some great schools, get easy clear directions and support from us when you need it! Sound good? We;
- Offer excellent daily rates of pay
- Work with dynamic, multi-cultural and supportive school
- Give easy directions and transport link information
- Offer great customer service, we listen, support and work for you!
Call us on 01932 247000 or email your CV to email@example.com
Red Box Teachers the agency that works for you and puts more money in your pocket, wallet, purse… you get the idea!